Friday, January 7, 2011

Spring sneakpeek at Anthropologie...

how simple and easy to throw on with some strappy heels...
hair up haphazardly...

so fresh & fun...
I would pair it with the top below for something a bit funky and unexpected

adorable with skinny jeans or white linen pants...

LOVE for over a bathing suit
or
with some super short shorts!

super comfy...super cute
great with leggings...& tall, flat boots

LOVE this top!

I have these in grey and let me tell you...
they are the PERFECT lounge pant
covers your whole butt!
fitted. long. & so comforable

I can picture this with some sandals in the summer...sipping some lemonade...& watching the kiddies play
ahhhhhh

This just might be my new suit!!
the thick top part is so fabulous...

In my opinion...the perfect cover up.
Light...airy...sheer...deeep v (love this part)...and not too short!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails