Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In love...maybe?


HOLY MOLY!!!!
I am in LOVE with this idea for an inexpensive, but extremely impressive fix for my hardwood floors!

GENIUS!

I am soooooooooooo going to do this in my dining room!

In case you don't know...might have forgotten...or even just plain don't really care...
I am redoing (desperately trying to focus on one room) my dining room...

Currently, there is light hardwood in there and the rug I have I really don't like...
way to flowery...

I wanted something simple, but with impact!
& it has to be cheap... (my husband wants to shoot me as it stands now...)

I believe I have found my fix!!!! 
Or...
am I completely crazy that I want to paint my hardwood???????????

I suppose that even if we did sell our home, we are (as of today) only going to get about $100,000 LESS for our house...so who cares, right!
I should just use this one for a "try it out and see how I like it home" 
huh?
anyone...anyone ;) 

Do any of you have ideas for cheap, but stunningly beautiful change in floors...?
Thoughts?...

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any ideas since I've always been a renter, but this looks like a really fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails