Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Day of Summer...


Did you take advantage of the first day of Summer...?

The longest day of the year...?

My son is going to Vacation Bible School all week with 2 of my besties kids in the morning and then my wonderful friend Christa...who has 3 of her own...is taking Ethan home with her to swim in the pool and play all day while I have to work...{Thanks girl...you ROCK}

When I got home...we drove over to watch my husband's evening softball game with some of my girlfriends and their kiddos!...

It was so fun...and HOT!...the kids ran around and played tag...and somehow managed to
entertain themselves with a drinking fountain for an hour! 
{how do they manage to do that!!!?}

I got to chat a bit and watch most of the game...
{don't ask the final score...it was not pretty...}

Came home and just enjoyed the rest of the evening with my E...
It was a lovely first day of Summer...

What did you do...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails