Friday, April 30, 2010

Surprise!



It's my birthday today!!! 
I love birthday days...
they are one of those days where everyone you love takes the time to give you a special birthday wish. 
A phone call...a note...
a gift...a card..
a night out...
it just makes me feel unbelievably loved each and every year:)

This year my hubby and I are heading out to a wonderful dinner alone (yay)
and then meeting some of our closest friend's to listen to a friend's band play! 
All in all...a great evening!

I'm puttin on something sparkly...with some tall heels...sipping some champagne...eating some great food...gazing into my sweetheart's eyes (cheesy, I know...but we actually do this;)...laughing with some friends...and dancing my heart out!

I thought I would post a few photos that just scream "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY"!!!!  aaahhhhh....








1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to you, dear Tara. May ALL of your wishes come true. We love and miss you. Have fun tonight.

    XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails