Monday, April 26, 2010

carry on...

Between going to school full time, working full time, being a mom and wife full time, housekeeper, trying to be a good friend, daughter, sister, aunt...and trying to have another baby...it gets to be A LOT!!!!!  Life is good...life is grand...but wowzers! 

I took a week of my Math class and am already frustrated!  In case you forgot...or don't remember...or just don't know...I.HATE.MATH.  With a capitol HATE!  I don't like it, my brain literally shuts down...and  most of it, I just don't understand.  But, for some reason, the world thinks we need it...(p.s...we don't...).
But, they won't let me drop it (I tried...) or go further in my program until I take these two Math classes.  Darnit!

Anyway, I thought I would focus on some beautiful things while my brain takes a much needed break from LIFE!


My absolute favorite flower...


here is my motto for the week...


Happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails