Thursday, May 10, 2012

Farmhouse Table...



 
I am OVER THE MOON excited for my new Farmhouse Table!
I stumbled across this beauty while searching for chairs for my dining room and VOILA! 
A DREAM TABLE!

We have a hand-me-down...not so great dining table that my mother in law lent us...
which is SO NICE of her to let us have until we get our own...
but, it is no where near my style...

and no wonder I go through chairs like water...
the whole "vibe" that I have been looking for is forever thrown off by the not so perfect table...

Now, Restoration Hardware, Layla Grace, and Pottery Barn have BEAUTIFUL farmhouse, rustic versions for oh...$2000 - $4000or so...
But,
I don't have $4000!

This is a HANDMADE...quality...table by an Amish company about 2 hours from us! They refinish, paint, or distress it any way you want!
This particular one they happen to be asking $650!!!!!!!!!!
for a 7 FT TABLE!!  and (2) 1 foot LEAFS!

I about fell over!

They are also splitting the bench set for me because I only want (1) bench...

I love love love the look of a rustic table...my chandelier above...bench seating on one side...with two faux fur throws placed haphazardly on the seat...and two chairs on the other side...
(yet to decide on Steel Tolix or Victoria Ghost Chairs)...
and anchored off at the end caps by my Craigslist Queen Anne Armchairs slipcovered in Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic White Denim! 

{Love these looks below...}



HOLY MOTHER...am I excited!

We have to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back...
but, lucky for me...
I have the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD who will use his Saturday to make his wife happy...
(did I mention that I am the luckiest woman ever???)
...I might add that he is going on a golf trip for 4 days with his buddies and not coming home until Mother's Day afternoon...(hmmm.hmmmm...)!
and I don't care a bit because he ROCKS!

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails