Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Essential White Blouse



 One of my FAVORITE pieces is a gorgeous white blouse...
I have always loved that simple look of jeans and a white blouse, but find that I don't pull it out very often!

So...when I happened to find the PERFECT white blouse at Nordstrom a few months back...
I SNAPPED it up!
The other day, I threw it over a nude bra and paired it with black shorts and my favorite worn in gold wedges and LOVE LOVE LOVED it!
{my hubby loved it too...which always cancels out the "is that new" question!)

Now...I am obsessed with the ease of throwing on a blouse with anything!

These are a few looks I am digging hard!...


 How fab are these heels!




DIG the belt!!!!!
All pics via www.pinterest.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails