Thursday, May 26, 2011

To Sit Or Not To Sit...

So...I FINALLY got both my chairs done!!!!
This has been a work in progress...
Got my Wing Back Chairs off Craigslist last Fall...
I ordered my BEAUTIFULand SOOO versatile...
Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic White Denim Fabric back in December...
took my chairs in (one at a time...) in March...and again in April...

& I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!

So...here is the inspiration picture...

Here are my Craigs List Chairs...{well...one of them anyway;}

Here is my chair ALL FINISHED!!!
What do you think?!!!!
{I only took a pic of the one...I actually have 2}!

YAY!!!! 
& Yes...people think that I am crazy...a black dog and a five year old little boy...
My beautiful sister in law refuses to even sit in them {hee hee}
& maybe I am crazy...
But...I do believe that you should LOVE your home...
So...I decided to do what I love...
Surround myself with beautiful things that make me happy...
& really...these chairs make me sooooooo happy...
that is until someone ruins it...grrrr....
then I definitely won't be happy...
but...that is my decision...and until then...
I *heart* you white denim chairs...


Now...my next project is to recover my (4) Cane (Cain) back dining room chairs
I got off Craigs List for $20 a piece!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails