Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day...


So, I just got an email from my son's preschool that they will be closed tomorrow...
YAY!
We are anxiously awaiting 12-15" of snow tonight!!!!

I am making a list of all the super cozy...winter beautiful things that we will be doing
for the next couple days off!...

1.)  Taco night tonight...!  Build your own tacos...
a glass of wine {or maybe two! hell, I don't have to wake up at 6:30!}...& board games with the family!

2.)  Finishing our homemade Valentines for Ethan's school party...waaayyy ahead of time...

3.)  Sleeping in!

4.)  Reading books...making crafts...playing Wii...

5.)  Making piles of homemade oatmeal, coconut, raisin, & chocolate chip cookies...

6.)  Working out in the middle of the day...at home...in my family room... :)
{then desperately trying not to eat the homemade cookies}

7.)  Cleaning out & organizing my upstairs junk closet and turning it into my personal "2nd" closet...
aaaahhhh...summer dresses...heels...sandals...spring jackets... 

8.)  Catching up with my mama on the phone...

9.)  Putting on some Jazz...
& making dinner for my family while the blizzard blows around outside our window...

10.)  Playing in the snow!!



Happy Snow Day everyone!!!


Source: 

1 comment:

  1. I had heard you were in for a big storm and now I know it's true. I always loved snow days as long as there weren't too many of them in a row.
    Sounds like you will be making the most of yours.
    Enjoy ~ stay warm & safe.
    XXOO.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails