Friday, February 11, 2011

Academy Awards Par-tay...


First off...
Let me tell you that ALL of these FABULOUS pictures and ideas came from the one and only...
She guest posts at the also absolutely fantastic http://cocokelley.blogspot.com/
Make sure to check them out!
Her ideas are simply AMAZING and fun and pretty and glamorous and doable!!!

So, I decided to have my closest girlfriends over to watch the Oscars or Academy Awards
at the end of this month...

Now...comes the fun part!
The planning!!!

So, I decided that I would use Camille's ideas from hosting a Golden Globe party!

I am thinking pale pinks, black, silver, and white for the colors...
Champagne, mini cupcakes, light dips, assorted cheeses, meats, nuts, fruits, and breads...
YAY!






You can print your own ballot here: 

I am going to print ballots and mount them onto pretty stock paper and have a stack for everyone to grab when they sit down...it will be fun to fill these out while checking out the red carpet before the show!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I love your idea for the ballots on cardstock. Have a great time :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails