Wednesday, July 11, 2012

For ladies only...(just a warning!)

What is it about your *ahem*...excuse me...period!
that can make you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CRAZY???
Seriously...


I used to be so proud of the fact that my personality never changed month to month!
{at least I thought so...}...
but in the last year, I am a FREAK the day or two before!

I literally cried listening to the Bare Naked Ladies song "If I had a Million Dollars" this morning..
WHO.DOES.THAT.?
No, really...
WHO.DOES.THAT?

Yesterday, it all began when I had to explain myself to the 1-800-Hansons man at the fair WHY I didn't want him to come to my house and give me an estimate on NEW SIDING!
Craig said..."you don't have to explain yourself...just say Not Interested"...
WHAT?  You don't understand anything.
I can't say that.
He doesn't get me...

Then...I was so mad {and sad} that the dogs ate Ethan's ball and I had to pick up a zillion
pieces out of the grass...{cause that makes total sense to be sad about this, right?...RIGHT?}
and
about lost it when I noticed how many weeds were growing through our deck...
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO ME???
and how the lawn really needed to be mowed!
WHY ISN'T THE LAWN MOWED????

WHY are my baseboards so dirty???????????????
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
My house is a pig sty!!!!!

How come we have SOOOO many bills????

I literally had to go into my bedroom and read a book just to remove myself from any additional situation setting me off!
Which led to sitting on the floor trying to find inner peace...
but, all I heard was my husband and son cheering on the Tigers...
and Ethan randomly calling out "MOM" just to make sure I was still there!

Just to let you know...
no.inner.peace.was found last night.

Today I seem to be fine.
No really I am...
so far.



7 comments:

  1. Aww, hang in there! No fun, makes no sense and definitely something men will never understand!!
    Perhaps a bowl of potato chips followed by chocolate will help ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they do not! And in a way that's a good thing! I just might have to dig into a little chips and chocolate tonight!!!

      Delete
  2. To funny. I'm sure most (don't hate me, lol) older woman can relate to this. In my 20's and 30's, no problem. Now in my 40's, my personality can be a little different. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anne! It is starting to hit me in my thirty something years!!! Yowsers! Our poor spouses!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yes!! This totally happened to me as I got older! In high school, I used to think that PMS was a completely made up thing. Now? Not so much... I definitely get super moody and cranky when Aunt Flo comes to town. At least you can look back on it and laugh about the time you cried to the Barenaked Ladies, possibly the least sad song ever :) I'm glad Adele wasn't on! Hang in there, mama!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Jill!!!! I totally agree with you...that song is DEF the least sad song ever! That's what makes it even crazier that it made me cry! It does make me laugh after the fact!! Hope you are doing great my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really funny Jill. I am very thankful to you. BTW You are looking very good in your white maxi dress. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails