Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reminds me of when I was little...

I have so many great memories...
and I love that my son gets to experience those wonderful memories too..

I was lucky enough to be a helper at Ethan's School Halloween Party and Parade this year!
It was so much stinkin fun!

We helped all the little ones get ready...
watched them walk along the path...shaking their instruments their teacher gave them...
and
just enjoy watching all these kids soo darn happy...

We then went back to their classroom where they had fun at different stations...
decorating cookies...playing pin the tail on the cat...
and making witches brooms out of pretzels and cheese sticks!  (who thinks of these things)!

What these kids will never realize is how much joy they bring to me...
how much my heart fills up watching them play...and laugh...and just enjoy the simple things in life...







I thank God each and every day for this little miracle...
that I can be a part of his life...
because let me tell you...
I DO NOT take it for granted...

I am blessed...

Hope you all had a very happy halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Blessed indeed friend- blessed by him and blessed to realize you are blessed! I love the pictures, the words, the feelings!
    Hugs-
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via Pinterest and I really like it. Please don't take this as criticism but rather a friendly caution. You have posted images of children that are presumably not your own. Those images are now available to the public which includes child predators etc... It's best to get the permission of the child's parents before posting them. I know this is addressed in many school and camp contracts but not in personal situations. It is very sad that this is something we even need to consider but unfortunately we do. I enjoy your blog. It looks like you are a great mom enjoying a fun life. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails