Thursday, October 20, 2011

For my future vacation...

So, I know this is TOTALLY pre-mature...
but, we are going on a couples vacation...(the only one I am sure!)
YAY!
Not next Spring...
but, the one after that...
& yes, I know...
that is TOTALLY a ways away...

BUT...
I found "the" dress...
ya know...the one that BEGS to be worn on a tropical vacation...
sipping cocktails with friends...on the beach...at night...under the stars...listening to music...
eating fabulous dinners...and dancing...

ahhhhhh...

anyway...
this is it...



yes, I know...this dress requires months of workouts and eating FABULOUSLY...
but...
if I am going on (probably the only) couples vacation with my wonderful friends and FANTASTIC hubby...
I want to feel GREAT!

Anyway...it's Alexander Wang...and waaaay to expensive...
but, I am currently trying to "figure out a way to get it"

Wish me luck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails