Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my (doable) wish list...



Victoria Secret Sequin Jacket...(how great is this to just throw over jeans and a tee)!


left:  Latitude Black Suede Wedge Boot (LOVE)
& right:  All Saints Damisi Boot (I WORSHIP these and want in chocolate though)...


 

Asos Faux Fur Snood (how comfy does this look)!!!...waiting for it to come back in stock...

TopShop Slouchy Black Sweater with zippers...
(thrown over some skinny jeans & boots...COMFY)!!!


TopShop Flowy Black Skirt (perfect with a fitted sweater and boots)...





Victoria Secret Leather Leggings...
 (I know they have been around for a while...but, I just really think they are such a FANTASTIC piece to own)!




Melie Bianco Fur Purse...
(which as you can see is on backorder!)...but, I think it's perfect for the Fall/Winter Season!



 J. Crew Blazer...(another wonderful staple to have)!


All on my list of upcoming purchases!
& when I get some random checks in the mail to buy them!

Happy Fall Shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails