Wednesday, June 16, 2010

go candace...


So, I was in between classes for the last 2 weeks and had some free time on my hands...so I decided to watch this show called Lipstick Jungle.  It was on a few years ago and I never watched it then, but boy do I wish I would have!

a.)  The clothes are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...with a capitol A!
b)  Lindsay Price's outfits are TO DIE FOR...
c.)  I don't find a lot of men hot...but, there is a guy named Robert Buckley, who, my oh my, ties David Beckham...(& if you know me at all...this is HUGE)!
d.)  Did I mention the clothes are GORGEOUS...?

Anyway, this is based on a book by Candace Bushnell, who also did Sex and the City...they have got to have the same costume designers too...
Go Candace...Go Candace...

Lindsay Price is my new fashion icon...







these pics are all great, but don't even compare to the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails