Thursday, June 10, 2010

girls night...

Girls Night is coming up...
(I love girls night:)

We are hoping for gorgeous Summer weather this weekend *praying* actually, so we can possibly have a cocktail on the boat or head out to the bar and sit on the patio...watch the boats come in...eat some great food...sip some summer cocktails...laugh a TON...and just catch up with each other...

In case you didn't know...
My friends are amazing...I don't know what I would do without each and every one of them.  I have the wonderful privilege of sharing my life with strong, creative, confident, sincere, kind, intelligent, and beautiful women.  They each fulfill a part of me in a different way. 
They each have characteristics and passions different from each other, but we blend beautifully together...

I am grateful and thankful for each one of them every day...





“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails