Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chairs...Fabric...What to do!!!...

Annette Tatum fabric - 100% cotton poplin
(I don't know about doing a chair in poplin...???)
Ideally...I need this is a denim or a twill...something heavier than poplin..

Serena and Lily Fabric - Flax Linen
(I really dig this...but maybe just a smidge lighter and greyer)

Serena and Lily Fabric - Spade Fog
(This is good to hide wear and spots...)

Or...
call me crazy...but, I dig the look of the pink STRIPED!!!!

Or something like this...

Kind of pale oatmealy...but, I might lean towards a blue / grey / oatmealy linen
or velvet...

VELVET???
What is wrong with me...? 

haha!
By the way...it would be to recover the chairs below!


This is what inspired me...
Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic...again ;)...
but...the more I look...
the more I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!!!!

These are all a little pricey...at around $50 a yard...

(compared to my white denim at $15 a yard!)...
which I could do slipcovers in...
YIKES!...
stay away from the white...
yes, I am obsessed ...
but, I would be a NUT again...
SOMEONE talk me out of the white...

Phew...
I am calm...
focus, Tara, focus...
Anyhoo...
I am entertaining options...!

ideas...


thoughts...


concerns...


comments...


Although, believe it or not...
I am really leaning towards the flax linen...
but, maybe in a slipcover...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails