Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4 years...


So...my first memory of something "not quite right" with my body was on the 4th of July...4 years and 9 months (give or take) ago...we were out on the boat and I had a great time, but just couldn't seem to drink the beers like I normally could...
people were going out afterward and I remember asking Craig if we could just hit Matter of Taste, just him and I, to relax...I was soooo pooped...
not too many weeks (& 3 pregnancy tests) later, I found out I was pregnant!

So, pretty much, every 4th of July since we have been trying, reminds me of getting pregnant..

& really, I have 100% come to terms with never having another child...really, it's TOTALLY ok with me...and am 100% genuinely happy with what I have...

we recently got a sweet puppy dog (who is like another kid honestly...) and can't even imagine what it would be like with another baby in the house!  (it seems soooooo long ago...)

I am happy to be a family of 3 (& a doggie)...perfectly happy.
but...I still can't help remembering all those beginning feelings of pregnancy every 4th of July...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails