Thursday, May 26, 2011

Loving My...

LOVE TopShop!

Picked up a couple new pieces this month which will work beautifully this
Spring/Summer and into the Fall/Winter Season!
{love pieces like that!}

How great is this soft brown leather mini!
Perfect with a fabulous tank in the Summer...
and
a cashmere turtle, tights and boots in the Winter!
YAY!


I adore this fitted...long...black maxi dress!
ENDLESS things to pair this with!!!!



A PERFECT sleeveless white tee...
to pair with EVERYTHING!!!!
Simple...easy...& very cute!

 & finally...the PERFECT navy and white stripe  cover up dress...
{my theme for the Summer}


Now...this dress I WORSHIP...
but...I am offically OVER THE LIMIT in spending...
so...unless I come into some major $$...
this might not make it to my closet...

A girl can dream though...right?




{Just please...don't tell my hubby...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails